Saturday, 02 June 2012 10:45
AudioExpert 9.0.4 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- For albums that have more than one CD: You can define how AudioExpert shall store the files in the filesystem using the settings-dialog (Menu "Extras > Settings", tabsheet "Albumoptions").
- You can use any command-line based encoder to transcode musicfiles while exporting to a directory (previously only lame was supported)
- Some improvements concernig the focus / refresh handling while editing the listview, esp. if you have activated the option "Always sync list and tree"
- Some smaller enhancements in the MusicBrainz alignment
- Delete Metadata or just remove them from the disc
- Reactivate already processed duplicates after an import-run (if no commit run was initiated)
- Delete successfully integrated pictures within the commit run
- New option "do not create subfolders" within the export of tracks
- Problems with focus-handling in treeview (e.g. after Drag&Drop or renaming) fixed