Saturday, 18 August 2012 16:38
AudioExpert 9.0.7 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- New version of the standard-libraries SQLite3 (database-access) & Bass (audioplayer). Updating to this version therefore is recommended.
- New check for write-access for database-file and application data folder on startup
- When using the Format ID3V2.3 for MP3 files, any existing tags in the ID3V1 format will be removed. When using ID3V2.4, you can decide whether to keep them or not.
- New option in import-wizard: Allow a track to exist only once per artist (ignoring the album)
- The option "delete duplicates" is available again, even if the files should not be moved or copied.
- Some smaller bugfixes and improvements