Sunday, 07 October 2012 18:33
AudioExpert 9.0.9 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Editing artists or albums: In case one has entered a trailing whitespace, this might have resultet in an errormessage.
Therefore, artists, albums or tracknames will be trimmed before applying.
- Importing CDs: When including albumart and the searchrun for the covers had not finished before closing the window, an errormessage might have come up.
- Repair database: In some cases, this function (available in the startmenu folder) did not succeed but displayed an error
- Viszalization: Reopening the visualization window sometimes displayed an errormessage
- The menu "Rollback changes" or "Delete all tracks from database" now require a double-confirmation
- The tagging-engine "tagLib" was updated to version 1.8