Friday, 11 January 2013 11:15
AudioExpert 9.5.1 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Improvements for "Search erroneous musicfiles": This check will now detect files that contain wrong information about the song-length in seconds
- Restructured the commit-wizard: The options were arranged more userfriendly
- CSV/Text import for title properties like genre, rating etc using the menu "Extras > Database tools > Import track properties"
(CSV/TEXT Export is available using the menu "File > Save tracklist ... to file"
- CSV, XML Export will export lyrics and replay-info
- Sporadic refresh problems in the "Like windows explorer" view fixed
- Sporadic error "Leinwand/Bild erlaubt kein Zeichnen" fixed
- Tool "Repair database" failed in some cases, especially on large lyrics containing wrong encodings for a linefeed
- Fixed problems in FlexFilter when having selected a large number of items