Friday, 05 July 2013 20:01
Audio Expert 9.6.1 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, enhancements and bugfixes:
- iTunes-Export: You can select if the entire collection should be exported or only a subset (library)
- Import: If a file of a better quality is imported that does not contain lyrics, the lyrics will be copied from the existing file. In addition, previously existing imaged willl be re-intrgrated within the next commit run.
- Flexfilter: Extended filter criteria "Playcount " and "Imported on"
- Quickfilter: New searchfileds "Imported on", "Playcount" and "Last played on"
- Quickfilter: It is possible to configure the fileds to search for
- Quickfilter: Settings dialog offers the option to expand all nodes in the treeview within an active quicksearch
- Quickfilter: Canneling the quicksearch will restore the last tree state in case no other node has been selected manually
- New database: using menu "Extras > Database tools > New database" you can create a new, empty database
- MusicBrainz-sync: Artists or albums containing an '/' could not be aligned
- The settings of "Normalize loudness" are stored and restored when reopening the form