Wednesday, 31 December 2014 12:34
AudioExpert 11.0 is available!
- New music recognition service uses AcoustID.org.
The previous service(the.echonest) will be cancelled by 5th January 2015.
The basic delivery of AudioExpert comes with a quota if 50,000 queries. You can order additional querys in the onlineshop.
- Exporting tracklist to textfile: Additional column "Filename" is available.
- New option: Do not write tracknumber"0" to the ID-tags
- New option: Userdefined separator fpor multiple artists
- Within the "reorg" process, sometimes playlists have been deleted
- Renaming metadata supports placeholders (%Artist% etc.)
- View "Like Windows Explorer":
* Fixed memory leak that ended in sporadic exceptions
* Exporting tracklists / albumlists works also in this mode
- Synchronization of libraries:
* The ordering of automatically generated playlists was wrong
* Covers were sometimes not synced properly