Saturday, 14 April 2018 00:00
AudioExpert 15.1 is available!
- Commit only selected tracks: Allows you to apply the modifications only for those tracks that are selected
- Duplicates by fingerprint: Possibility to replace all duplicates of the active group with the selected version
- Duplicates by fingerprint: Select all duplicates of group will select all version with lower quality
- Change library path: The preview contains an icon that indicates if the modified filepath exists
- Sync libraries: When creating playlists automatically, a new mode "automatic" is available for naming the generated playlist: "<albumname>.m3u" for compilations or "<artist> - <albumname>.m3u" for artist-albums
- Sometimes AudioExpert mixed up the selected output-audiodevice when restarting the app
- Albumproperties-dialog: Error when "albumyear" was empty is fixed
- Flexfilter: When filtering comment, albumcomment or artistcomment did not word
- Search ylrics: Some lyrics got cropped if they contained formattings
- CD-import: If no albumcover was found, a errordialog popped up that imterrupted the import process. Now a small bubblehint will pop up and the import process continues.