Tuesday, 23 November 2010 20:27
Version 5.0.3 contains the following bugfixes and changes:
- Check Duplicates: Removing more than one title at once might cause a protection fault
- Check Duplicates: Selecting all tracks using CTRL+A is now possible
- Metadata that could not be associated to an artist or album will no longer be moved on commit
- Renaming a folder/artist/album/title to an empty string sometimes caused a faiure. This now is fixed, in addition, it is no longer allowed to do so...
- MusicBrainz Alignment: In case of swapped titles, the first one was detected as an duplicate when saving the changes