Monday, 05 September 2011 00:00
Version 18.104.22.1683 of AudioExpert has been released. The AutoTagging feature is back again! And as of this version, AudioExpert can import CDs and convert them into the MP3 format. The playlist-handling has been improved, AudioExpert can save the paths in relative format.
Version 7.2 contains the following changes and extensions:
- AutoTagging is back, thanks to the services of the.echonest
- Import CDs and convert them into MP3-Format using LAME Encoder incl. FreeDB- und MusicBrainz- integration
- Save paths of palylist in relative format (see settings dialog)
- Save playlists in EXTM3U Format (see settings dialog)
- User defined formatstring for EXTM3U-format (see settings dialog)
- Settings-Dialog was refactured
- Within the "check duplicates of last import runyou can select multiple tracks and import them in one step automatically using/creating a unique name
- You can import albumcoves from the explorer using drag&drop and dropping them onto the picture element in the bottom part of the mainscreen.
- AudioExpert will save the Albumname into the frame "AlbumArtist" resp. "Band" for sampler albums (compilations). This enables other players like e.g. Zune to detect the samplers correctly
- AudioExpert is now able to update iTunes Playlists.
- You can save tracks from the "unknown album" directly under the artists's subfolder. The "album" frame will be left empty. See settings dialog.
- New functions availabe for the format-string, see helpfile
The following bugs were fixed
- Memoryleak on very large libraries within the import- and commitrun fixed
- Refactored the intrgration of pictures into musicfiles
- When renaming a folder, the associated tracks were not set into preview mode and therefore they were not moved within the next commit run.