AudioExpert - Changelog
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 20:36
AudioExpert 126.96.36.1991 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Due to sporadic problems at some users, I downgraded SQLite to version 3.7.10
- Added possibility to permanently deactivate the hint when launching the commit run. (Note: It was already possible to suppress this dialog by holding the CTRL key when clicking the "Finish" button)
- Hint when normalizing the loudness of audiofiles, that the audiofiles will be modified directly in this run and the "undo" feature of AudioExpert is not available here
- Added possibility to import the userdefined catalog directly in the CD-Import dialog
- Menu "Extras" offers the ability to reset all settings to their default values
Friday, 11 January 2013 11:15
AudioExpert 9.5.1 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Improvements for "Search erroneous musicfiles": This check will now detect files that contain wrong information about the song-length in seconds
- Restructured the commit-wizard: The options were arranged more userfriendly
- CSV/Text import for title properties like genre, rating etc using the menu "Extras > Database tools > Import track properties"
(CSV/TEXT Export is available using the menu "File > Save tracklist ... to file"
- CSV, XML Export will export lyrics and replay-info
- Sporadic refresh problems in the "Like windows explorer" view fixed
- Sporadic error "Leinwand/Bild erlaubt kein Zeichnen" fixed
- Tool "Repair database" failed in some cases, especially on large lyrics containing wrong encodings for a linefeed
- Fixed problems in FlexFilter when having selected a large number of items
Sunday, 23 December 2012 14:13
AudioExpert 9.5.0 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Support of embedded coverart for OGG and OPUS files
- Support of descriptions for embedded coverart (except MP4/M4A since this format does not support descriptions)
- Multiselect somgs in the listview using the mouse
Saturday, 15 December 2012 14:09
AudioExpert 9.4.0 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Brand new search feature
The "global search" (top right in the mainformn) was completely reworked. It runs now similar to a google search: While you are typing, AudioExpert will show matching results in a drop down list. Using the up/down keys you can navigate through the results. The right mouse key offers additional functions (e.g. add to playlist or play immediately)
- Synchronize libraries
AudioExpert can additionally create a playlist for each subfolder when synchronizing libraries. This enables some external devices (e.g. car hifi) to play the tracks iin the original order.
Some MusicBrainz queries did not return a result. The reason was a wrong escaping of special charactes.
- It's now possible to switch the language using the menu "Extras"
- While exporting tracklists to XML- or XLS files, an applied filter condition was not evaluated correctly.
- Under very special conditions, the "unify notation" run raised an error
Friday, 30 November 2012 10:06
AudioExpert 9.3.0 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Editing embedded coverart for multiple tracks simultaniously
- Searching equally named tracks for artists without regarding the album; this enables detecting duplicate tracks from different albums
- Searching in comments is now possible using the quickfilter or the detailled search.
Page 7 of 17