AudioExpert - Changelog
Saturday, 17 November 2012 21:13
AudioExpert 9.2.0 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Support for files in the new OPUS-Format
- Writing picture files for MPEG-Files in the ID3V2.3 format was completely reworked
- Save & load quickfilter queries
- Handling of Ctrl+F was changed; pressing Ctrl+F will always show the quickfiilter, pressing ESC will close it
- Selecing the output-device via menu "Player > Select output device"
- Changes in the comment frame for OGG-files were not committed properly
Saturday, 03 November 2012 18:38
AudioExpert 9.1.0 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Userdefined catalog:
Users that already have an existing database containing information on artists and albums can import these data into AudioExpert to have it available for tagging (e.g. while imported CDs)
- In the "manage playlists" dialog a new function is available to mass-update the content of you playlists. In case the filenames have a systematic error, it can be fixed easily this way.
- While normalizing the loudness of AudioFiles using mp3Gain or ReplayGain, sometimes an error "callback requested query abort" occured
- While synchronizing libraries you can make AudioExpert to create the genre as subfolder
- Fixed problems while changing artists or albums within the the "overall field change" dialog
- The "Check duplicates of last import tun" dialog offers a new search function
- The "Select Folder" Dialog now works properly on Windows Vista
- The new FlexFilter allows a hierarchical filtering of your files: Define one or more searchfields (e.g. genre, year...) and select those values from a listbox you are interested in. AudioExpert will apply this filter and show only matching files. It's possible to save and reload those filters.
- Smaller fixes for windows 8
Sunday, 07 October 2012 18:33
AudioExpert 9.0.9 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Editing artists or albums: In case one has entered a trailing whitespace, this might have resultet in an errormessage.
Therefore, artists, albums or tracknames will be trimmed before applying.
- Importing CDs: When including albumart and the searchrun for the covers had not finished before closing the window, an errormessage might have come up.
- Repair database: In some cases, this function (available in the startmenu folder) did not succeed but displayed an error
- Viszalization: Reopening the visualization window sometimes displayed an errormessage
- The menu "Rollback changes" or "Delete all tracks from database" now require a double-confirmation
- The tagging-engine "tagLib" was updated to version 1.8
Wednesday, 05 September 2012 11:53
AudioExpert 9.0.8 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Support of visualization plugins (WinAmp, Sonique, WMP und BassBox) via menu "Extras > Visualizations"
- You can prevent to be folders being deleted withing the commit run if they become empty.
Simply create a file named "audioxp.ini" in that folder and set the parameter "KeepFolder=1" in the section "[AudioXP]".
Saturday, 18 August 2012 16:38
AudioExpert 9.0.7 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- New version of the standard-libraries SQLite3 (database-access) & Bass (audioplayer). Updating to this version therefore is recommended.
- New check for write-access for database-file and application data folder on startup
- When using the Format ID3V2.3 for MP3 files, any existing tags in the ID3V1 format will be removed. When using ID3V2.4, you can decide whether to keep them or not.
- New option in import-wizard: Allow a track to exist only once per artist (ignoring the album)
- The option "delete duplicates" is available again, even if the files should not be moved or copied.
- Some smaller bugfixes and improvements
Page 8 of 17