AudioExpert - Changelog
Monday, 30 July 2012 07:07
AudioExpert 9.0.6 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Improved searchfunction in the duplicates result form
- Performance-optimization when committing changes to a very large database
- Several smaller enhacements and bugfixes
- Counter how often a track was played
- Filter for replaying tracks (menu "player > edit replay filter")
- Possibilita to set a start number when re-numbering tracks
- Fixed errormessage while importing from CD including albumcovers
Tuesday, 17 July 2012 20:32
AudioExpert 9.0.5 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Overall field change: Using the menu "Edit > Overall field change" you can easily perform updates that have an effect on two fields
- Improved drag&drop support from the playlist-editor or the detailled search
- Layout of some edit controls (e.g. beim CD-Import) was corrupted in some cases
- When searching album covers while importing a CD, an error came up if the CD-Import was finished before the cover was selected.
- When importing a multi-CD album, the suggested album of MusicBrainz showed always the first CD
Saturday, 02 June 2012 10:45
AudioExpert 9.0.4 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- For albums that have more than one CD: You can define how AudioExpert shall store the files in the filesystem using the settings-dialog (Menu "Extras > Settings", tabsheet "Albumoptions").
- You can use any command-line based encoder to transcode musicfiles while exporting to a directory (previously only lame was supported)
- Some improvements concernig the focus / refresh handling while editing the listview, esp. if you have activated the option "Always sync list and tree"
- Some smaller enhancements in the MusicBrainz alignment
- Delete Metadata or just remove them from the disc
- Reactivate already processed duplicates after an import-run (if no commit run was initiated)
- Delete successfully integrated pictures within the commit run
- New option "do not create subfolders" within the export of tracks
- Problems with focus-handling in treeview (e.g. after Drag&Drop or renaming) fixed
Thursday, 24 May 2012 00:00
AudioExpert 9.0.3 is now available.
This releases fixes the following error:
Sometimes, iTunes did not display the albumart for MP3 files, if the ID3-Format was set to V2.3 or V2.4.
As of this version, iTunes will show the covers.
Friday, 18 May 2012 21:17
AudioExpert 9.0.2 is now available. This version contains the following improvements, extensions and bugfixes:
- Several bugfixes for the new view "Show like Windows Explorer"
- Genre and year can be overwritten with empty values
- Normalizing tracks with replay gain did not set the albumGain correctly
- SQL Error while exporting large amounts of tracks to an XML file fixed
- Fulltext search in helpfile is now working
- While editing the artist of more than one track in the lisview, keeping the album is now possible
- Canceling bulk-change-operations is possible
- Possible database inconsistency after importing duplicate files fixed
- Deleting nonexisting tracks from itunes within the "Search new treacks in iTunes" dialog did not work
- Wen setting the encoding to ID3V2.4 you can advice AudioExpert to save ID3V1 tags in addition so the windows-explorer shows the tags properly
- Optimizations and better error-handling for the music recognition
Page 9 of 17